Be sure you give your engine time to cool before you take on this task, otherwise you may burn yourself! It takes about 30 minutes to perform a radiator flush on your own and costs about 150 QR (the price of radiator flush solution, a coolant receptacle, and coolant).
1) Locate the radiator drain plug on your car. Place a coolant receptacle under the drain, then unscrew the plug and let it drain into the receptacle.
2) Replace the drain plug and remove the radiator cap. Using a funnel, add radiator flush cleaning solution to your radiator and fill the rest of the radiator up with water.
3) Replace and tighten the cap. Start your car, turn on your heater to the hottest position, then let it run for 10 minutes. After 10 minutes, turn off your car and wait for the engine to cool down.
4) After your engine cools down, unscrew the drain plug and empty out the contents of the radiator into your coolant receptacle.
5) Replace the drain plug. Then, using a funnel, fill your radiator with 50 percent coolant and 50 percent water. Tighten all your caps and you are done!